Developer website: Leister Productions
Reunion is powerful software for organizing your family tree. Reunion tracks genealogy and displays information in an easy-to-understand format. You can print high-resolution graphics that can be displayed on your wall and used as an easy reference of your family history. You can even include pictures for a more graphical appearance. The demo is limited to 35 entries, cannot export the data, and does not allow the graphic printouts to be saved.
Version 8.0.5 adds the following:
- Gedcom Import: Made some improvements that should speed up the importing of larger files.
- Fixed a problem that would cause Initial Caps and Uppercase to be ignored in the Edit Marriage Window.
- Options -> Startup: Calendar settings were not getting properly saved.
- Chart Editor: Fixed a problem with the Squeeze Pedigree menu command that was introduced in 8.04.
- Fixed a problem that would cause Reunion to beep when calculating relationships for a person with a very large number of direct line ancestors.
- Fixed a problem in Match & Merge People that would cause incorrect matches when only one person was marked.
- Reporting the contents of the LDS Ordinances window when nothing was listed in the family list, could result in a crash.
- Edit Person/Edit Family: When changing an LDS Status from a popup menu, the Save button will become enabled.
- Index of the Descendant Report was lising the wrong number for spouses of descendants when register numbers were used.
- Source List: Corrected some sorting issues when sorting sources by the source Data.
- OS X 10.3 (Panther) Fixes:
- Resize box would sometimes not show when a resizable window was opened.
- Fixed the clipping from the bottom of some popup arrows, such as the red multiple spouse arrows.
- Fixed a problem that would cause a blank white rectangle in the top right corner of the Help window when using Search the Manual and also when clicking the Contact button in the About Reunion window.
- Fixed a problem that would cause a blank white rectangle in the top left corner of the Edit Person window after clicking New Male Person or New Female Person in the Begin window that appears when first opening a family file.
- Fixed some odd behavior and crashing with the Match & Merge window.
- Fixed some undesireable behavior with the Find Anything window.
Mac OS 8.5 or later, Reunion 8.0