BlueJ is an integrated Java environment specifically designed for introductory teaching.
- Fully integrated environment
- Graphical class structure display
- Graphical and textual editing
- Built-in editor, compiler, virtual machine, debugger, etc.
- Easy-to-use interface, ideal for beginners
- Interactive object creation
- Interactive object calls
- Interactive testing
- Incremental application development
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed windows launcher in bundled build sometimes asking for JDK selection or reporting that no suitable JDK could be found
- Fix command-+ and command-= keys changing font size in terminal on Mac
- Terminal, code pad and editor font sizes are now always synchronised
- Subversion support now works with new Subversion servers and more...
- OS X 10.8.3 or later