LabAssistant is a scientific program, developed to help you organize your (scientific) experiments instead of using multiple timers, stickies, and a labjournal.
Key features of LabAssistant are:
- Create and manage incubation step for multiple experiments and get a reminder when your experiment has finished.
- Manage a To Do List for things you have to do, and shouldn't forget.
- Make reminders for e.g. talks or meetings which you want or have to attend either once or on a regular time base.
- Organize your experiments, tasks and reminders in several (side) projects
- Create your own (simple) digital labjournal by logging your experiments automatically in a logbook.