Resourcer Updater 2.4.1 adds the following:
- New Color Cursor (\'crsr\') Editor, for both Classic and Carbon versions.
- In addition to Hex, Binary, ASCII, and Unicode, the Hex Editor now supports a new column view of the data, displayed as Mac two-byte text.
- The Hex Editor now maintains its view settings (which columns you like, which type style you want) persistently.
- The PowerPC Disassembler now disassembles all Velocity Engine (Altivec) instructions to English as you point at them. (The Hex Editor includes an Instruction column when opening resources of type \'pwpc\'.) Here is a sample of the output.
- Pasting text (such as C or Rez source code) into the Hex Editor is now much easier. Extraneous non-hex characters are now optionally ignored instead of keeping the entire paste from occuring.
- Bug fixed: Unfortunately, the process of porting Resorcerer to Carbon introduced a bunch of bugs. Since then, over two dozen bugs have been fixed, a couple of them over a decade old. Most commonly reported bugs include the hex editor display preferences bug, the delay when switching back into Resorcerer bug, the Menu title not saving bug, etc., etc.