Address Book Exporter is a little utility that does one thing, and one thing only: it will let you export your Mac OS X Address Book as a tab-delimited plain text file. Apple doesn't include this feature in its application, though you may want to have it to create mailing lists, upload address books to webmail servers, etc...
Version 2.1.2 fixes the following:
- Added Outlook export template.
- Updated Palm Desktop template to make it match Palm Desktop 4's format.
- Added "Other" field export for Address, Email and Phone.
- Added a Check for Updates... feature (manual or automatic).
- Added optional textured windows support. There is no GUI yet for this feature. You will have to type
Mac OS X 10.2 or later