QuizMaker Pro is a full-featured assessment application which generates, administers, archives, and scores tests and quizzes with up to 10 different types of questions. The test administrator can attach multiple graphics and/or sounds to each question. Each question can be assigned to a user created category with test results viewed by individual, class, and category. Tests can be printed, exported to a word processor, and placed online for downloading by students. QuizMaker Pro can be networked over a LAN with all scores saved to a server. A 15-day demo allows the user to try out all features (except networking) before
- Save the misses from a test take and create a new test from them.
- Rank_Order question type. Grading is all or nothing
- 'Disable this app' function
- DB error #0 when adding a name
- user no longer allowed to save a Match quiz without all of the answers being provided.
- Apply TRIM to SA answers before
- OS X 10.7 or later