QuizMaker Pro is a full-featured assessment application which generates, administers, archives, and scores tests and quizzes with up to 10 different types of questions. The test administrator can attach multiple graphics and/or sounds to each question. Each question can be assigned to a user created category with test results viewed by individual, class, and category. Tests can be printed, exported to a word processor, and placed online for downloading by students. QuizMaker Pro can be networked over a LAN with all scores saved to a server. A 15-day demo allows the user to try out all features (except networking) before
- Additional option to create a custom order for the questions
- Error reported by some users when creating initial class.
- Duplicating a question no longer links the questions together
- Using an apostrophe in Class or Student names no longer produces an error
- Made the warning that the total 'give' count is less
- OS X 10.7 or later