Troi Activator Plug-in is a very powerful tool for triggering scripts across the network, even over the Internet. All from within FileMaker you can:
- trigger a FileMaker script on a different client computer
- trigger a FileMaker script over the Internet
- use the built-in security to prevent unauthorized triggering
- send a number (e.g. a record ID) and a long text with the trigger
- start and stop listening for remote trigger messages with one script step
Apart from remote triggering you can also trigger scripts on the same computer:
- trigger a script on
- Tested and made compatible with FileMaker Pro 14.
- Added support for 64-bit architecture with FileMaker Pro 14: On OS X the 32-bit and 64-bit version is a single universal plug-in and on Windows there are 2 plug-ins: Troi_Activator.fmx (for 32-bit) and Troi_Activator.fmx64 (for 64-bit).
- Improved the example file EasyInstallTroiPlugins.fmp12, to support the 64-bit
- OS X 10.6 or later
- FileMaker Pro 12 or later (see Related Links for FileMaker 10 and 11 support)