Developer website: icctools.com
iccToolBox is a suite of tools that assist the printing and graphics arts professional in creating, modifying, evaluating and managing ICC/ICM profiles for a variety of graphic arts applications and devices. Features include:
- 2D and 3D graphs, including distribution, gamut, gray-balance/UCR and
- GCR, Channel analysis
- Profile Tag editing
- Grayscale, NCP, Rich Gray and Device Link profile creation
- Integrated Profile Calc ( was LabCalc )
- Direct DTP 41 Support.
Version 1.0.5 adds the following:
- DTP 41 Target Builder - creates targets as PDF and PostScript
- Colour Filter window - acts as a lens over other application windows.
- Image Utilities - enables embedding, removal, extraction of profiles from TIFFs. Also allows colour space conversions
Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later, Quesa (included).