MacOSaiX allows you to automatically create mosaics from images. Images can be automatically discovered from the following types of sources:
- Local folders
- Image randomly generated from the fonts on your computer
- Google Image Search
- Yahoo's flickr photo-sharing service
- iPhoto albums or keywords
- QuickTime movies
It's as easy as... 1,2,3:
- Choose the image you want to make a mosaic from.
- Choose the shape and number of tiles in the mosaic.
- Choose the sources
- Added an iTunes album artwork image source.
- Added a Delicious Library image source.
- flickr image sources can now search using flickr groups.
- Google image sources can now search for news or face images.
- Google image sources can now search the database of LIFE images.
- Support for transparency:
- in original
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2.8 or later
*Previously available here