Developer website: JanssenWeb Design
Play the original world domination board game on the original board from the 70s.
Version 1.1.2 adds the following:
- New option: territory dependent territory cards: many version of Risk give 2 armies in a country displayed on the territory cards you hand in, provided you own that country (max. once per turn)
- The bars on the bottom of the board now highlight the continents and their values when clicked
- Added a "Do-or-Die" button, to start an attack which goes on until you either win or loose
- When Player 1 was a computer player, human players were sometimes skipped
- Fixed a cheat, where you could cash, go to the tactical move phase, look at your territory cards, and cash again.
- The computer was allowed to deploy 5 armies in 1 territory in the deployment phase
- Fixed ownership of the last defeated country at victory
- Manually handing in territory cards did not work properly
- Changed player colours were not properly dealt with in the "New Game" stage
Mac OS 8.0 or later, CarbonLib 1.3.1 or later