Gutenprint is a suite of printer drivers that may be used with most common UNIX print spooling systems, including CUPS, lpr, LPRng, or others. Gutenprint currently supports over 2000 printer models. These drivers provide high quality printing for UNIX, Linux, and Macintosh OS X (10.6 and above) systems. Gutenprint includes CUPS and Foomatic drivers, and an enhanced Print plug-in for GIMP that replaces the print plug-in packaged with the GIMP distribution.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6 or later.
- Support OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Support Datamax-O'Neil Performance series printers and Workstation printer
- Add support for additional dye sublimation printers
- Add support for many Canon inkjet printers
- Fix problems with certain Canon printers, which in some cases means removing some printing modes
- OS X 10.6 or later