PicturePopCM is a contextual menu plugin that let you simply and quickly show a picture or a group of pictures just by ctrl-clic or mouse right clic into the Finder, Sherlock, ... PicturePopCM works with any CMManager compatible application.
Version 1.0 adds the following:
- no more expiration date, this is the first final version let you choose navigation keys mapping
- you can close windows with command-w
- 5 more background for transparent pictures
- a little more info showed in the "i" command
- some japanese and german localisation problems solved
Mac OS X 10.1 or later