Developer website: Alloc Software
RandomExtra is a tool which helps you manage your screen savers. It picks a module according to your configuration and uses it when screen saver starts. If you don't want a screen saver to be picked for the time being, just "deactivate" it in the config dialog. With RandomExtra, you don't need to delete modules from various screen saver directories.
Note: A user has informed us of the following.... "In the Options>Extra tab, the Basic options under Pick Mode don't work - Basic Black or Basic Transparent. It doesn't affect the ability to randomize screensavers." We owe him thanks for the information, and for a copy of the file for download.
- Works on OS X 10.7.4
- Added "screen" option. For each module, you can specify among "Any"(default), "Primary" or "Non-Primary".
- Any: The module can be displayed on any one of your screens.
- Primary: Primary screen only (the screen with menu bar).
- Non-Primary: Any screen, except the primary screen.
- iPhoto albums should be able to work now.
- The options of the iPhoto album modules are ignored, only default options will be used.
- If two different iPhoto album modules are picked for each screen, the behavior is undefined. You may see photos from across the albums on different screens.
- OS X 10.6 or later