QuickLinks provide links to additional information on a location such as maps, imagery weather, and nearby airports. Favorites allow you to store and edit locations for later use. A Hub location allows you to set a base for range calculations. anAtlas also supports dropping and pasting of your own location data for plotting.
- New GEOnet Names Server plug-in
- Updated Getty TGN plug-in
- anAtlas Local Database place search also finds countries
- Auto-translation of accent marks & vowel mutations
- Detailed searches no longer require a text entry
- Results and Favorites edit and import much faster
- New QuickLink - "CIA World Factbook"