GyazMail is an e-mail client that is developed from scratch to be a simple, easy-to-use e-mail client with many features, based on the Cocoa framework. This software will be distributed as shareware (undecided on details at this point).
The main features of GyazMail are as follows:
- Multiple accounts
- Management of messages by one file per message (RFC 822 format)
- Many character sets support, including UTF-8 (Unicode)
- Main window with 2 or 3 panes
- Message threading support
- Message search on multiple criteria, in specified folders
- Message rules and filters
- Template for outgoing more...
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Upgraded regular expression library to Oniguruma ver. 5.9.5.
- Other minor improvements.
- Fixed bug preventing the communication log output.
- Fixed some French localizations.
- Minor bugs squashed.
- OS X 10.3.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software