Plain Text Editor helps you edit plain text files.
You miss a text editor able to open, edit and save plain text files? You want special features such as foreground and background colors? Text wrapping and unwrapping? Macintosh, Windows and Unix ends of lines? Spelling checking? Find and replace? Regular expressions? Unlimited number of undo?
Then Plain Text Editor is what you need!
Plain Text Editor allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- It works with any kind of plain text files (text, source code, HTML, ...).
- You can automatically concatenate documents by
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Our website address is now "www.alphaomega-software.com".
- The About window can now be closed faster just by clicking on it.
- The "How to install it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in
- OS X 10.1 or later