Curvus Pro X is a powerful and user-friendly equation graphing software designed for Mac OS X
Intuitive and User Friendly Interface:
- So easy to use that a curve can be drawn in a few seconds only
- Intuitive expression syntax
- Very convenient equation editor
- Enhanced 2D and 3D navigation
- 3D manipulation in real-time
- Explicit & implicit equations, parametric curves & surfaces, differential equations, vector & scalar fields, logical relations, discrete series
- Cartesian, polar, spherical, cylinder coordinates, etc.
- Several operators (conditions, sum, product, integral, etc.)
- Custom constant and function definitions
- Variable parameters (simultaneous representation of a curve family)
- Over 70 functions and 20 constants integrated, including Bessel, error and Gamma functions, etc.
Function study and numerical calculation:
- Interactive representation and calculation of tangents, gradients, osculating circles, partial derivatives, tangent plane, etc.
- Integration and evaluation of volumina, areas and curve lengths
- Root finding (extremum, inflexion point or intersection)
Professional layout and export capabilities:
- Numerous drawing options
- Optimal quality printing
- Exportation to the Clipboard in different standard formats (PDF, TIFF, EPS)
And for those who wants even more:
- Complex algebrical calculator
- Sound synthesizer
- Custom plug-ins
- and much more...