Speech Queue X
is an Apple Scriptable utility and text service to speak text with customizable voices using Apple\'s Text-To-Speech.
- Speaks the text message in the assigned voice.
- Speaks messages in the order recieved.
- The user can pause, un-pause, or stop speaking the messages.
- Text Service for Speech Queue to allow text from other Cocoa applications to be spoken.
- Applescript support allows scripts to speak text without worrying about having the script pause until it is done speaking.
- User defined voices can set custom voice name, rate, pitch, modulation, and volume.