The Myster protocol and application have been developed in response to a cry for a peer-to-peer file sharing system which efficiently operates without the need for a central logistics server. By answering that cry, Myster takes the best of features in other file sharing utilities, raising the bar to a new level in distributed file sharing over the Internet.
- Reorganized and refined the Search window controls
- 1 user can no longer hog all a server's download spots
- A MultiColumn Liste has replaced the single file list in the Connection window (now sorts)
- New tab graphics in the Server Stats window. They now actually look like tabs (hurray)
- The search engine now uses 20 searcher threads instead of 15 - > 25% performance