Podpourri provides a simple way to search songs on an attached iPod via regular expressions and copy them either to a single folder or a tree of folders on your local machine. Songs can be searched with various attributes, like title, artist or album.
- select songs stored on your iPod via regular expressions,
- extract seletected songs into one single folder, or
- extract them into a folder tree with names matching the selection attributes
- save list of selected songs as an XML file
- save list of selected songs as a clickable PDF "index print" report