Developer website: Outspring, Inc.
QuickMail is an all-in-one-box POP3 email solution for companies that need easy, reliable and affordable email. In today's competitive market, a reliable email program is a must for communicating with clients and co-workers, and staying on top of business. QuickMail provides the essentials for a complete email system, plus extra features you won't find in any other email package. QuickMail setup is easy; you won't need an expert to administer your email system. QuickMail also includes a Setup wizard for creating client accounts. 30-day demo available.
- Spamcaster(TM) 1.0.4, an updated version of our powerful, external message filter.
- Fixed the main issue that was causing the database to become corrupted (101 errors)
- Fixed problems caused by mailboxes with more than 32,000 messages
- Fixed an issue where QuickMail Server failed to rebuild the indexes of a large message store ( > 2GB)
- Fixed an issue where QuickMail Server failed to contact a secondary MX after the primary MX returns a fatal error
- Fixed a crash when expiring mail on server startup
- Fixed a crash when viewing a corrupted message
- Improved IMAP support for UTF-8 messages
- Improved IMAP handling of messages with embedded multi-parts
- Improved IMAP handling of message with malformatted content type
- Improved performance when purging expired mail
- Fixed a UI problem with the "SMTP Relaying" dialog
- Fixed an issue where old messages were filling up the message store queue folder
- Added server side rules to the status report
- Moved the DNSBL information to the bottom of the status report
- And many more improvements and optimizations...
Mac OS 9.2 or later and CarbonLib 1.6 or later, or Mac OS X 10.1 or later, 10.3.8 or later recommended. 82 MB RAM 15 MB hard drive space TCP/IP network over Ethernet Full-time or dial-on-demand Internet connection for Internet mail transfer