Portfolio is the digital-asset-management tool for the rest of us. It’s simple to set up, easy to use, and requires little to no ongoing maintenance. Within moments, you can organize your digital files and share them throughout your organization and beyond, allowing everyone to find what they need when they need it.
- Predictive, Google-like searching
- Dependable version control
- Secure asset storage
- Powerful metadata and keyword tagging
- Instant asset distribution with NetPublish
- Convenient automatic cataloging
- Flexible user
- Vault-based catalogs - The vault is a new type of secure, high-performance storage for metadata and asset files.
- Vault-based catalogs give users more flexibility for using and modifying assets, while also providing secure storage that prevents direct access to asset files.
- Over 30 new IPTC fields added
- New and improved API
- OS X 10.5.8 or later (Unsupported on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion)
- 2.0 GHz or faster Intel processor (multiple processors or cores are recommended; for transcoding video with NetMediaMAX, one or more Intel Core i7 processors are recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended; 4GB recommended for transcoding video with NetMediaMAX)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space (additional disk space may be required for catalogs and media files)
- 100 Mbit/s or faster network connection (higher network bandwidth may be desirable depending on catalog size, media type, and number of users)
- QuickTime 7.6.6 or later (Use Software Update to make sure you have the latest version)
- Adobe DNG Converter 6.3 or later for converting Raw files to DNG format (http://www.adobe.com/products/dng/)
- Java SE 6