Alchemist's Challenge is a collection of chemistry quizzes designed to help you learn about some of the central features of chemistry.
- Six types of quizzes or "challenges".
- Element naming, element symbols, formula naming, formula writing, electron configurations of elements and ions, and ion naming are some of the skills covered.
- Try the ultimate test--the Alchemist's Challenge--thought-provoking periodic table questions and answers.
- Score tracking, optionally password-protected settings and scores.
- Quizzes can be timed, have limited guesses, require the correct answer, and be of more...
- fixed problem with v1.6 quiz selection icons
- now ready for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- improved linking with Periodic Table 5 software
RequirementsOS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software