is an integrated package that combines the functions of three full-featured applications in one, providing:
- A rich variety of statistical methods with a focus on visualization, dynamic data exploration tools for discovering patterns and outliers, and multi-dimensional data filtering for generating subsets of data
- Numerous data management tools, scientific graphing with over 200 styles of data representation, diverse data import and graphic file export support, Unicode support, and presentation and publication quality graphic output
- Thematic maps, ArcView shape file import support, and map projection
- Aabel v3.0.6 complimentary update is optimized for OS X 10.7 Lion.
- In addition to optimizing Aabel v3 for OS X 10.7 Lion, this update also includes fixes for all known bugs and glitches that have been discovered up-to-date.
- The performance of Aabel v3 has been enhanced on OS X 10.7 Lion; this is in particular noticeable on machines with modern graphic cards.
- The updater
Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later