Developer website: MacEase
PrintMagic adds a customizable keyboard shortcut to OS X (OptionControl-p is the default shortcut) that makes it both fast and easy to print your selected material, and this shortcut works with all programs and even when you choose to make PrintMagic invisible.
PrintMagic also includes an optional self-configuring Desktop Printer that supports drag-and-drop printing of your selected material.
PrintMagic includes many additional features, such as the option to automatically add a time-date stamp and/or note to anything that you print, a built-in Editor for working with your selected material without affecting your source info, and a highly customizable interface.
PrintMagic makes you more productive because PrintMagic eliminates wasting time sifting through unnecessary information after printing info from Web browsers, email clients, and other programs; PrintMagic lets you add information to your printed documents that makes them more useful to you; and PrintMagic eliminates the hassles and fuss of getting blank, strange, or partially-printed pages when printing from Web browsers.
- When printing or saving selections from Safari and FireFox, a URL stamp can automatically be added.
- You now have the option of saving the contents of the Clipboard to the closed PrintBoard with a click of your mouse.
- You now have the option of saving the contents of the Clipboard to the closed PrintBoard with a customizable keyboard shortcut that works in any program. (Option-Control-s is the default shortcut.)
- The PrintBoard now has Find and Find Again functions.
- The PrintBoard now has a Print Selection button that lets you print just the data in the PrintBoard that you want printed.
- PrintMagic's Drawer display mode now displays/retracts much more quickly.
- PrintMagic's displays now include a Page Setup button.
- PrintMagic's displays have been streamlined and simplified -- new functions have been added without increasing the button count.
- Many additional refinements have been made to PrintMagic's code, Help systems, and dialog boxes.