PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font's special characters.
- Expanded accessibility - Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters -- Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages - PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can't access most of these characters from your keyboard -- PopChar puts them more...
- In Apple Color Emoji, PopChar now shows combination characters that are created from "zero width joiner" character sequences (such as couple and family icons).
- The "Font Info" view now contains information about the font format (OpenType, TrueType, PostScript).
- The keyboard shortcut for opening the PopChar window may now include the enter key.
- Typing with more...
- OS X 10.6 or later (compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan)