Internet Connection Keeper allows you to keep your Internet connection alive so that your Internet provider does not disconnect you.
- It automatically sends a few bytes to your Internet provider regularly so that it does not disconnect you when your connection is idle when you don't use it.
- It does not use your bandwidth because it sends only a few bytes at configurable regular intervals.
- It tells you if the last attempt to keep your connection alive succeeded or failed.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Our website address is now "www.alphaomega-software.com".
- The About window can now be closed faster just by clicking on it.
- The "How to install it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in
- OS X 10.1 or later