Internet Connection Keeper allows you to keep your Internet connection alive so that your Internet provider does not disconnect you.
- It automatically sends a few bytes to your Internet provider regularly so that it does not disconnect you when your connection is idle when you don't use it
- It does not use your bandwidth because it sends only a few bytes at configurable regular intervals
- It tells you if the last attempt to keep your connection alive succeeded or failed
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra, and as a Universal Binary to maintain compatibility with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application, in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain
- OS X 10.1 or later