Developer website: CSE, Inc
ColorBurst XProof is a PostScript Level 3 compatible RIP for fine art and photography prints and design proofing for Epson medium and large format printers. Features include:
- Support for TIFF, JPEG, PostScript (EPS, PS) and PDF
- Universal version - runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel Macs
- AutoSpot for optimized Pantone Color Matching
- SWOP Certified on Epson Stylus Pro 3800, 4000, 4800, 4880, 7600, 7800, 7880, 9600, 9800, 9880 & 11880 printers
- Superior screening
- Perfectly neutral grayscale prints (try for yourself)
- Print directly from applications such as Quark XPress, InDesign, Photoshop and all others
- "Hot folder" for printing across a network
- Integrated ICC Profiling within SpectralVision Pro powered by X-Rite technology
- Full ink control including bezier curves for fine tuning
- RGB, CMYK and Grayscale support (including 16-bit images)
- Full Bonjour support
- Printer Certification and PrintCertification. Ensure your printer is printing correctly or certifiy individual prints
- Awesome prints "out of the box"
- Download a free demo version (runs live for 15 days)
- Easy to use!
Version 7.2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Epson 2200, 3800, 4000, 4800, 4880, 7000, 7500, 7600, 7800, 7880, 9000, 9500, 9600, 9800, 9880, 10000, 10600 or 11880 printer