emulates all important features of a real VIC-20 such as:
- MOS 6502 CPU Emulation (incl. Illegal Opcodes)
- VIC (Video/Sound IC) Emulation (Video: Scanline-Based, incl. all Video Modes; Complete Sound Emulation)
- VIA Emulation (Timers, Interrupts)
- Optional Original VIC-20 Keyboard Layout or Mac Keyboard Layout
- Joystick (both via real ADB Joystick and Keyboard mapping), Paddles and Lightpen emulated
- Support for ROM Cartridge files.
- CPU Level 1541 Floppy Disk Emulation. Can handle most fast-loaders and special floppy tricks.
- ROM Level 1541 Disk Drive emulated (*.D64, *.X64 and ZipCode files supported) for fast and easy disk access.
- Direct Access to Mac File System (both *.C64 and *.P00 files supported) Even ZIP-archives with collections of *.C64 and
- .P00 files can easily be used just like a folder on a harddisk.
- Tape Drive (Datasette) emulated (*.T64, Lynx and *.TAP files)
- TapeDisk: *.T64 and Lynx files can also be used on disk drives
- Automatic expansion of ZIP, GZ and LHA compressed Disk or Tape images. No need to expand compressed images from CD-ROM to harddisk. Just run them from the CD. Power20 can also write GZ files, saving space on the Mac HD.
- Printer Emulation (Text only)