ASCII Viewer allows you to view all possible main characters of your installed fonts? You want to be able to convert pressed keys into their ASCII code and vice-versa? You want to view the full ASCII table?
ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the ASCII code of pressed keys.
- It displays the full ASCII table.
- You can press any key on your keyboard to see its corresponding ASCII code in decimal, octal and hexadecimal value.
- You can enter a decimal ASCII code to see its corresponding character on the keyboard.
- The ASCII table automatically scrolls when you press a key or enter an ASCII code.
- You can change the font and the size of the full ASCII table.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Portuguese, and many other languages.