Retrospect is the most trusted name in Mac backup and recovery, with more than two decades of field-tested expertise - protecting Macs and Windows PCs and servers worldwide from data loss due to user error, computer failure or site-wide disasters such as fire, theft or flood.
- Protect servers, business-critical applications, desktops and notebooks with a single, easy to use product.
- Manage multiple backup servers remotely from a single screen, easing management for larger installations.
- New! Back up to and restore from offsite cloud storage. Use powerful filtering rules to
Note: Retrospect 13 is a paid upgrade. Retrospect 12.x for Mac purchases between Feb 1, 2016 through March 1, 2016 can upgrade for free by contacting Customer Support with your license code.
- Mac console - 220.127.116.11
- Mac engine - 18.104.22.168
- Mac client - 22.214.171.124
- Windows client - 126.96.36.199
- OS X 10.6.8 or later