Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger's capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
- Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when a script window is scrolled and then closed in quick succession
- Addressed a crash that can occur on rare occasions when opening scripts
- Tell blocks created via drag and drop now honour the "Reference applications by ID when pasting Tell blocks" preferences setting
- If an applet sets a value for
- OS X 10.10 or later
- OS X 10.11 is recommended for AppleScriptObjC usage