This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- Fixed bug #69900 (Too long timeout on pipes).
- Fixed bug #69487 (SAPI may truncate POST data).
- Fixed bug #70198 (Checking liveness does not work as expected).
- Fixed bug #70172 (Use After Free Vulnerability in unserialize()). (CVE-2015-6834)
- Fixed bug #70219 (Use after free vulnerability in session deserializer). more...
- OS X 10.1 or later