This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- Fixed bug #66048 (temp. directory is cached during multiple requests).
- Fixed bug #69566 (Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value in extension trait).
- Fixed bug #69599 (Strange generator+exception+variadic crash).
- Fixed bug #69628 (complex GLOB_BRACE fails on Windows).
- Fixed POST data processing slowdown due to small input more...
- OS X 10.1 or later