Developer website: RAILhead Design
SpamReporter is a Mac OS X AppleScript designed to work with Microsoft Entourage from Office v10. When you receive a Spam message (or messages as the case may be), simply select the message(s) and then choose "SpamReporter Script" from Entourage's script men. The script will then do the following magic:
- Create a new report message.
- Set the subject of the report message to the Spam message's subject prefixed with "FWD SPAM:".
- Extract the FULL header information from the Spam message and put it in the body of the report message.
- Copy the Spam message's body and insert it below the headers in the report message.
- Address the report message to the addresses you provide (firstname.lastname@example.org is included by default).
- Send the report message to the recipients.
- Delete the original Spam message form your Inbox.
Version 1.5 adds the following feature: When auto-deleting Spam messages, the script now marks the selected messages as "read" before moving them into your Deleted Items folder.
MacOS X 10.1 or later, Microsoft Entourage from Office v10.