Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the more...
- Corrected several issues with the Rebound feature so that it works consistently in sandboxed applications.
- Fixed a problem with some applications overwriting or removing tags from files after Default Folder X sets them.
- Worked around a problem that could cause crashes in ArchiCAD, Mathematica and audio applications like Cubase 8 that use VST plugins. more...
- OS X 10.6.8 through 10.10.2