Developer website: TBG Software
PowerSMS sends SMS's (Short Message Service) through the mtnsms.com chat service. This program has several advantages over the webpage chat version including:
- Ability to send a message to multiple recipients.
- PowerSMS has an outbox to keep track of sent messages.
- PowerSMS can check your e-mail and send you an SMS when you get mail.
- PowerSMS let's you easily use multiple Mtnsms accounts.
- PowerSMS has a phone book.
Version 2.0b1 adds the following:
- There is now a setup guide to help new users getting started!
- PowerSMS is now also available in a Windows version! - Support for multiple SMS gateways.
- Proxy support.
- Sending messages to multiple groups is now possible.
- Majorly improved user interface.
- There is a quick-send userlist in the main window that allows you to quickly address new messages.
- New neat icons for a lot of buttons.
- Several new options in the preferences dialog, including "Warn before deleting items" (such as phone book entries, gateway accounts and outbox entries) and "replace international characters", which replaces characters such as å, ä and ö with a, a and o.
- Various bug fixes.
MacOS X 10.0 or later