PocketDock is an easy-to-use launcher utility to organize your applications, documents, Web links and email addresses. Features include:
- Drag and drop to add and delete files, applications, Web links and email addresses.
- Customizable links, views and docks.
- Multiple docks.
- Multiple skin support (same data, different looks). Currently, 30 different skins are available.
- English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, and Dutch versions available.
- Interacts with Finder and Dock.
- Web links and email addresses can be added via services.
- Supports Internet Explorer, iCab, OmniWeb, Netscape/Mozilla, Outlook Express
Version 2.55 is a maintenance release that updates Japanese language support. PocketDock is an easy-to-use launcher utility to organize your applications, documents, Web links and email addresses. This update is free for all registered users. A free 30 day trial version is available. *
MacOS X 10.1 or later