SweetMail is an Internet email client.
- There is an "All Messages" window where you can see all mail, it is convenient to list by date etc. across the folders.
- You can create regular mail using blueprints. Since default values can be set for each folder, contents and signatures can be used properly.
- You can automatically distribute to folders according to the rules.
- You can migrate data from old version of SweetMail.
- You can proceed to read the mail with just the keyboard operation such as space key, arrow key, jkhlbn key, ESC key etc.
- Fixed some problems
- OS X 10.11 or later