Nodescan is a platform for private internet communication and file management. Nodescan Server includes a Web server and provides other services such as instant messaging, search, chat, and online file storage. The server runs as a standard application on any recent Mac (or PC) and no additional software or background applications are required. It can be run on a local network or over the public Internet. Running your own server ensures full control over your data and lets you decide who can access it. Nodescan Server offers additional functionality such as automatic router configuration (including Apple Airport routers), more...
- Full compatibility with Mac OS X versions 10.7 through 10.10
- No longer requires Java to be installed
- Significant improvements to Web Servlet support (Web applications)
- Includes web-sharing application
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later (Yosemite and Mavericks compatible)
- Java 1.6 or higher