is an essential tool for people who manage files on servers who want to do it as easily and Mac-like as the Finder. It supports FTP (file transfer protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV/iDisk, HTTP, allowing you upload, download, rename, move, delete, archive, edit and much much more. It will make your file management life unbelievably simple and fun.
- Re-written from ground up using cool stuff like Cocoa.
- Support for more protocols: ftp, sftp, ftps, ftpsi, webdav, http, file, iDisk.
- Advanced mirroring/syncing engine, with lots of options.
- Dynamically filterable self contained mirror reports.
- Set metadata (labels, comments) on everything, including remote files/folders.
- Undo actions like rename, move, duplicate and more.
- Complex/powerful automation actions on remote files/folders with a single mouse click.
- Enhanced scripting using AppleScript, ICI Script, RubyCocoa.
- Server to Server copy with any connected protocol.
- Duplicate, Archive, Open in Terminal, Scale images, images summary...
- Growl support, External Editor Support, Perfect companion for iWeb.
- Universal Binary, Support for Unicode filenames, long filename support, huge file transfer support (> 4GB)
- plus much much more