Frogblast is a clone of the Hotline 1.2.3 client software. Frogblast is the result of many, many months of work and is written exclusively for Mac OS X using Apple's Cocoa APIs. It supports the entire 1.2.3 feature set, including administrator functions (user booting/banning), account creation, editing, and now threaded news. Frogblast was written for Mac OS X from the ground up, and offers a far better user experience than any of the other available Hotline clients, including the official one.
Version 1.2.4 adds the following:
- Fixed a the Download Queue bug where files would stop early.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent files from downloading completely when on hxd 0.2.8 servers.
- Fixed a number of crashing bugs.
- Changed the sound format to aiff to try to avoid sound problems introduced with Jaguar.
- Fixed a bug (again) that could cause uploads to stop early when on Windows
Mac OS X 10.1 or later, works with Intel Macs via Rosetta very well.