Developer website: MacCentric
Say What allows you to remotely launch applications, documents or AppleScripts via a Web browser. It uses the standard HTTP protocol and will run on whatever port you decide so it can run alongside other Web services. Features include:
- Remotely launch AppleScripts, Applications and Documents
- Ability to run on the port your choice
- Ability to allow unlimited or only IP addresses you enter to connect
- Only allows files within a specific folder to be launched so you control what can be done
- Hide or view the log on screen
- ALL transactions are recorded in a log file
- Integrated help system
- Appearance Manager compliant with an Aqua interface on Mac OS X
- Uses Navigation Services
- Purchase option to direct you to a Web site to purchase immediately
- Same version runs in Mac OS 8/9 and native on Mac OS X.
Version 1.1.8: Fixed issue with Growl integration where a dialog box would be presented when Growl isn't installed.
Mac OS 8.1 or later, CarbonLib.