- Minimize the window to the Dock, like always;
- "Windowshade" the window into a tiny strip to quickly peek below or get it out of the way;
- Minimize-In-Place the window so it becomes really small so you can move it out of the way yet still see what is going on;
- Make the window transparent so you can continue working in it while seeing things under it;
- Make window float on top;
- Hide the
- You may have to restart after installing WSX for the first time.
- Addresses many parent-child relationship problems.
- If a window is minimized (collapsed) and it suddenly gets a child window, the window will expand automatically. For example, collapse Safari then press Command L (to go to the location bar). Safari will expand itself.
- No longer attempts to
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
*Previously available here