Developer website: Totally Hip Software
LiveStage Pro 4.0.1 Updater adds the following:
- Added endian swapping to color sample information to fix a Windows bug.
- Sped up drawing of tracks and samples in the timeline.
- Fixed problem with edit field changes being lost when a checkbox is clicked after typing some text.
- Fixed AppleScript problem with the Flash track enumeration.
- Fixed problem with the wrong folder being searched in the global library.
- Fixed problem with sprite tracks not showing correctly in stage when property chips are used.
- Fixed problem with drawing button images that use an alpha channel.
- Fixed problem with re-ordering tweens.
- Fixed balance source popup so you can set a tween to use to control the balance.
- Window layouts (F-Keys) are now saved in the preferences file and not with each document.
- Tweaked scroll are when dragging timeline headers.
- You can drag the resizers by the arrow controls now.
- URL history is saved in prefs.
- The default button when editing a MIAM URL is now close and not add.
- Added Media Synchronizer to contextual menu in time line.
- Fixed crashing bug in Synchronizer.
- Aspect ratio of media dropped on the stage is preserved when media is sized to fit.
- Skin Fast Track now resizes the movie dimensions to that of the mask image (only)
- QScript Reference Palette now ignores tags that start with "?" and "!" characters. This is done to provide direct compatiblity with standard XML editors.
- Drag and drop of images onto the stage now drops the image in the correct position.
- Defines editor is now active and ready for text when it is opened.
- Tracks and sprites can no longer be set to invalid layers.
- Effect tracks now render effect on stage for video sources.
- Debug console is now behind the preview window.
- QScript: SampleNamed("my name").StartTime etc should now work with VR nodes. Timscale is probably an issue still.
- Added AppleScript "index" property to all objects that can be referred to by index. (untested)
- Fixed bug where cancelling a document load operation due to missing media did not work.
- Fixed Preview for Fast Track so that they display properly under Windows.
- Tweaked FSCommand parsing so that you can have spaces after the comma in "QScript," and after "ButtonName".
- Opening a ".bck" file will prompt you for a name when you try to save it.
- In QScript, using strings with single quotes that are 4 characters will be converted to an integer.
- Fixed bug when using MovieVars and having a VR in your project.
- Dropping of mutli framed PS files into skin meta track stage now works better.
- Meta tracks can now be compiled when there are no other track types.
- Fixed visiblity problem with Flash Frame Scripts.
- Added Button ID display for named Flash Buttons.
- When editing a tween, if it is already open in a window, that window is brought to the front.
- The first track created now has its layer set to 0 not -1.
- Fixed some bugs with the previewing of movies.
- AppleScripts can now mess with gradient colors and not need to sort them.
- Fixed an AppleScript bug where FlashTracks had the wrong "type".
- ThisTrack.GetWidth and ThisMovie. GetWidth BOTH get the width of the movie now, and NOT the track. Use TrackWidth to get the width of the track.
- The zoom level slider in the stage now snaps to multiples of 10.
- Object position and size is now dynamically shown during manipulation.
- Fixed crash that would occur when selecting sprites within the Sprites Sample. This occurs when you select item 1, then item 2 and then item 1 again.
- Fixed QuickStart so that double clicking on LiveStage Professional projects will not launch QuickStart in OS X.
- Fixed autosave so that it is disabled when the user disables it.
- Modified button graphics for editors and stage under windows.
- Fixed shortcut for Replace and Find Next.
- Fixed registry association so the LSPro will launch when double clicking the project file.
- Fixed crash when double clicking the LiveStage Professional project file.
LiveStage Pro 4.0.
*Previously available here
*Previously available here