VideoProc is an all-purpose 4K video processing software that integrates video transcoder, editor, downloader, recorder and DVD ripper. It can quickly process, convert, compress and edit any 4K, HEVC, MKV, HD and SD videos for you to share them with others via YouTube, Instagram, emails etc or make them compatible with media players and mobile devices. Furthermore, it offers advanced features to download videos from 1000 sites, backup DVD and record your desktop and iOS screen.
- Professional and Easy-To-Use Video Editor: VideoProc offers complete toolbox for you to do basic editing like cut video, split a video into smaller pieces, merge different clips into one, add effects, flip video, adjust audio delay, change resolution, add subtitles etc. Advanced users can also stabilize shaky videos or remove noise, correct fisheye lens distortion, make GIFs in simple clicks
- Hardware Acceleration Brings the Fastest Video Processing Speed: The level-3 Hardware Acceleration technology helps VideoProc to make the most of Intel QSV, Nvidia CUDA/NVENC and AMD hardware to encode and decode videos, at 47x real-time faster speed with low CPU usage, and no crashes or lags
- Robust Video Transcoding Capacity: With more than 370 built-in video and audio codecs, VideoProc lets you process and convert nearly any video in any format, codecs, quality and size. It accepts multi-track MKV, large 4K video files, Apple HEVC videos, slow-motion video from GoPro, DJI Drone, iPhone and other devices and common 1080P HD and SD videos.
- Online Video Downloader: This online video downloader could help you batch save videos, music, playlist from YouTube, Facebook and 1000 other websites
- Screen Recorder: VideoProc offers three types of recording modes for you to record games, tutorials and activities on your computer or iPhone. You can record full or part of the screen with audio, record video with your webcam or record with both screen and webcam