Developer website: Before Dawn Solutions, Inc.
Using SQLGrinder and JDBC drivers, developers can connect to any databases that supports JDBC, including Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, Openbase SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise. Because SQLGrinder is built using Apple's Cocoa framework, it looks and feels like a Mac OS X application and adheres to Apple's Aqua Human Interface Guidelines.
SQLGrinder provides many features that add to developer productivity and make building SQL queries and database schemas easier than it has ever been on the Mac:
- Support for any database with an available JDBC driver
- Multiple editor windows and schema browsers
- Result sets displayed in data tables that can be searched and sorted
- Export of delimited text from data tables
- Data snapshots that provide temporary result set views
- Interactive SQL statement library that maintains query history
- Built with Cocoa, follows the Aqua Human Interface Guidelines
Owners of the current version can purchase an upgrade for only $19 by sending their current registration information to email@example.com.
- Fixed a randomly occurring crash when saving result sets
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- JDK 1.5, JDBC driver