Developer website: CyberByte
CyberByte Antivirus is a security tool to be used by the home users even they have or not any vast computer knowledge.
- We are now OPSWAT certified product and partners: https://www.opswat.com/partners/technology-partners/cyberbyte
- Malware research team that possesses certifications in malware analysis and incident response.
- Updated malware patterns daily, based on which malware campaigns are active.
- CyberByte has an active protection shield which will alert you if you will download a potential malware.
- CyberByte comes with a network mapping tool which will keep an eye on your connected devices.
- Malware research team, which is keeping an updated malware pattern database
- An ultra-fast and optimized malware scan tool
- A fast network mapping tool which will keep an eye on your connected devices
- The active monitor protection, which is constantly monitoring your Downloads folder, in order to identify if a malware will sneak in there The power of any antivirus comes from its malware pattern database.
- A malware pattern database is a file that contains the signatures of malware that the antivirus can identify. A poor database means poor detection. The scanning speed is also an important element. Slow scan speed means the time to complete a full scan is longer and your Mac resources are used at maximum.
- Network mapping tool is a masterpiece that is useful when you are connected to your home wireless network.
Note: price shown in the listing is that of a 1-year subscription.
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved malware detection engine
- Added active monitor on the Applications folder to spot any malware
- New Icon
- OS X 10.10 or later