Mortgage Calculator is a great app if you're looking to buy a house, thinking of re-mortgaging or simply want to see how much it will cost you by trying out different scenarios.
- Choose from three options in the settings: I know how much I am borrowing, I know house price and deposit percentage, I know house price and deposit amount
- This app uses settings for currency and supports all currencies. e.g. £,$,€ etc.
- Remember your last calculation values
- Repayment or Interest Only Mortgage
- Enter Mortgage term in exact no of years and months
- See how much you can save by making Overpayments
- Overpayment frequency (Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually, Annually)
- And/Or One Off Overpayment for your chosen month. You can choose the month and year you want to pay a lump sump overpayment.
- Yearly Breakdown of your Mortgage including amount owed, equity owned, amount owed after overpayment and equity owned after overpayment
- Monthly Breakdown of your Mortgage including amount owed and equity owned, amount owed after overpayment and equity owned after overpayment
- Graph representation of Mortgage burn down
- Graph also compares mortgage with overpayments
- Enter mortgage arrangement fee if any
- Export your Mortgage Result in carefully formatted design with options to Print or Export to PDF. To print or export to PDF choose File menu on Safari and then select your desired option.
- Open calculator from within the app to do manual calculations
- Easy and simple to understand user interface
- Also available for iPhone and iPad