Kaspersky Password Manager helps keep every password safe. That’s why Kaspersky Password Manager gives you easy-to-use password security - including our secure password vault. You only have to remember one password - your master password - to access all your stored passwords and more.
Secure password storage
- Kaspersky Password Manager makes secure password storage easy. Its secure password vault can store all your passwords, credit card data, addresses, notes and other personal information.
Support for multiple devices
- Kaspersky Password Manager makes it easy to synchronize all your passwords - so you can access them via your free My Kaspersky account or from your Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad and more. One master password is all you need - to access any of your individual passwords on any of your supported devices or via the Web.
Finding weaknesses… before the hackers do
- Kaspersky Password Manager automatically checks your existing passwords - to make sure there are no duplicates or weak passwords that could be easy to guess.
Strong password generator
- Simple passwords may be easy to remember - but they can be easy for hackers to guess. That’s why Kaspersky Password Manager can automatically create strong passwords for each account and website you use. Passwords are created on your Mac or PC, but can be accessed via any of your supported devices or via the Web.
Safe… but still convenient
- If you’re already using another password manager on your computer, we make it easy to import all your passwords and account details into the secure password vault… so all your passwords are still easy to access, but they’re now safely stored in one place.
Fingerprint access to your passwords
- If you’re using an iPhone - or a new MacBook Pro - with Touch ID fingerprint recognition, you can simply use your fingerprint to access your password vault… and all the passwords, addresses and card details stored within it.